Multivariate Risk Aversion and Uninsurable Risks: Theory and Applications
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Fanny Demers & Michel Demers, 1991. "Multivariate Risk Aversion and Uninsurable Risks: Theory and Applications," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 16(1), pages 7-43, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Hung-Hsi & Wang, Ching-Ping, 2013. "Portfolio selection and portfolio frontier with background risk," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 177-196.
- Courbage, Christophe, 1999. "Primes de risque et soins de santé," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(4), pages 665-672, décembre.
- Christophe Courbage, 2014. "Saving motives and multivariate precautionary premia," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 37(2), pages 385-391, October.
- Christophe Courbage, 2001. "On Bivariate Risk Premia," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 29-34, February.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk; insurance; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:car:carecp:91-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .