Simulating Utah State Pension Reform
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clark, Robert L. & Hanson, Emma & Mitchell, Olivia S., 2016.
"Lessons for public pensions from Utah's move to pension choice,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 285-310, July.
- Robert L. Clark & Emma Hanson & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2015. "Lessons for Public Pensions from Utah's Move to Pension Choice," NBER Chapters,in: The Impact of Reforms of State Retirement Plans, pages 285-310 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert L. Clark & Emma Hanson & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2015. "Lessons for Public Pensions from Utah’s Move to Pension Choice," NBER Working Papers 21385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsPension reform; Numerical simulation; Simulation modeling; State pensions; Utah;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-05-08 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-05-08 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-05-08 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:byu:byumcl:201201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kerk Phillips). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debyuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .