Erbschaften und Schenkungen im Kanton Bern, Steuerjahre 2002 bis 2012
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marius Brülhart & Didier Dupertuis & Elodie Moreau, 2018.
"Inheritance flows in Switzerland, 1911–2011,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics,
Springer;Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics, vol. 154(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Marius Brulhart & Didier Dupertuis & Elodie Moreau, 2016. "Inheritance Flows in Switzerland, 1911-2011," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 16.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Brï¿½lhart, Marius & Dupertuis, Didier & Moreau, Elodie, 2017. "Inheritance Flows in Switzerland, 1911-2011," CEPR Discussion Papers 11768, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Isabel Z. Martínez, 2020. "In It Together? Inequality and the Joint Distribution of Income and Wealth in Switzerland," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring and Understanding the Distribution and Intra/Inter-Generational Mobility of Income and Wealth, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsinheritance; donation inter vivos; wealth inequality; income inequality; tax data; Switzerland; inheritance tax;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D39 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2015-06-05 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bss:wpaper:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ben Jann). General contact details of provider: http://www.sowi.unibe.ch/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.