Links Between Physical Appearance and Wage Discrimination: further evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LIU Xing & SIERMINSKA Eva, 2014.
"Evaluating the effect of beauty on labor market outcomes: A review of the literature,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Liu, Xing (Michelle) & Sierminska, Eva, 2014. "Evaluating the Effect of Beauty on Labor Market Outcomes: A Review of the Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 8526, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsLabor market; beauty; physical appearance; wage discrimination and job selection;
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brs:wpaper:341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luciano Póvoa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deunbbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .