A comprehensive approach to the euro-area crisis: Background calculations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011.
"Debt Restructuring in the Euro Area: a Necessary but Manageable Evil?,"
1104, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011. "Debt restructuring in the euro area: A necessary but manageable evil?," Policy Contributions 567, Bruegel.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011. "Debt restructuring in the euro area: a necessary but manageable evil?," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1133, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Batavia, Bala & Nandakumar, Parameswar, 2016. "Did EMU membership cause the “Dutch disease” in the PIGS nations?," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 31-41.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:9:y:2011:i:3:p:16751944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilbert Koenig, 2011. "L’euro, handicap ou atout en cas de crise grave ?," Bulletin de l'Observatoire des politiques économiques en Europe, Observatoire des Politiques Économiques en Europe (OPEE), vol. 24(1), pages 11-16, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:wpaper:499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.