Assessing competitiveness: how firm-level data can help
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosa Bernardini Papalia & Pinuccia Calia & Carlo Filippucci, 2015. "Information Theoretic Competitiveness Composite Indicator at Micro Level," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 123(2), pages 349-370, September.
- Aranzazu Crespo & Marcel Jansen, 2014. "The Role of Global Value Chains during the Crisis: Evidence from Spanish and European Firms," Working Papers 2014-09, FEDEA.
- Borgersen, Trond-Arne & King, Roswitha M., 2015. "Endogenous supply side constraints to export-led growth and aggregate growth implications in transition economies," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 96-109.
- Kenneth Poon & Alfons Weersink, 2014. "Growing Forward with Agricultural Policy: Strengths and Weaknesses of Canada's Agricultural Data Sets," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 62(2), pages 191-218, June.
- Carlo Altomonte & Tommaso Aquilante & Gianmarco Ottaviano, . "The triggers of competitiveness: The EFIGE cross-country report," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 738.
- Xifré, Ramon, 2014. "The Competitiveness of the Spanish Economy -- A Bird's-eye View on the Four Largest Euro Area Economies," IESE Research Papers D/1088, IESE Business School.
- Crespo, Aranzazu; Segura-Cayuela, Ruben, 2014. "Understanding Competitiveness," Economics Working Papers MWP2014/20, European University Institute.
- Neil Foster & Roman Stöllinger & Carlo Altomonte & Richard Kneller, 2012. "The Trade-Productivity Nexus in the European Economy," FIW Specials series 005, FIW.
- Henri Bogaert & Chantal Kegels, 2012.
"Planning Paper 112 - CompÃ©titivitÃ© de la Belgique - DÃ©fis et pistes de croissance
[Planning Paper 112 - Concurrentievermogen van BelgiÃ« - Uitdagingen en groeipistes]," Planning Papers 112, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-11-21 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-21 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polcon:643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .