Fair value accounting is the wrong scapegoat for this crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2008. "Europe's R&D: Missing the Wrong Targets?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 43(4), pages 220-225, July.
- C. Denis & K. Mc Morrow & W. Röger & R. Veugelers, 2005. "The Lisbon Strategy and the EU's structural productivity problem," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 221, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Véron, 2011.
"Keeping the promise of global accounting standards,"
- Nicolas Veron, 2011. "Keeping the Promise of Global Accounting Standards," Policy Briefs PB11-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Andrew Ellul & Chotibhak Jotikasthira & Christian T. Lundblad & Yihui Wang, 2012. "Is Historical Cost Accounting a Panacea? Market Stress, Incentive Distortions, and Gains Trading," FMG Discussion Papers dp701, Financial Markets Group.
- Christian Laux & Christian Leuz, 2010.
"Did Fair-Value Accounting Contribute to the Financial Crisis?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 93-118, Winter.
- Laux, Christian & Leuz, Christian, 2009. "Did fair-value accounting contribute to the financial crisis?," CFS Working Paper Series 2009/22, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Christian Laux & Christian Leuz, 2009. "Did Fair-Value Accounting Contribute to the Financial Crisis?," NBER Working Papers 15515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen Giorgiana Bonaci & Dumitru Matis, 2009. "An Accounting Perspective On A Crisis Perpetuated Thorugh The Capital Market," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 4(3), pages 61-80, September.
- repec:mnb:finrev:v:16:y:2017:i:3:p:51-73 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polcon:19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .