College Admissions Game: Early Action or Early Decision?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mumcu, Ayse & Saglam, Ismail, 2007. "College Admissions Game: Early Action or Early Decision?," MPRA Paper 3592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roth, Alvin E. & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1992. "Two-sided matching," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 485-541 Elsevier.
- Hideo Konishi & M. Ünver, 2006.
"Games of Capacity Manipulation in Hospital-intern Markets,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 27(1), pages 3-24, August.
- Hideo Konishi & M. Utku Unver, 2001. "Games of Capacity Manipulation in Hospital-Intern Markets," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 515, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 31 Jul 2002.
- Roth, Alvin E., 1985. "The college admissions problem is not equivalent to the marriage problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 277-288, August.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bou:wpaper:2008/05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lutfu Gozgucu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deboutr.html .