Women's Leadership and Policy Decisions: Evidence from a Nationwide Randomized Experiment in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- The Conference on Research in Income and Wealth, 1960. "Trends in the American Economy in the Nineteenth Century," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number unkn60-1, January.
- Craig, Lee A & Palmquist, Raymond B & Weiss, Thomas, 1998. "Transportation Improvements and Land Values in the Antebellum United States: A Hedonic Approach," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 173-189, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dean Karlan, 2009.
"Cairo Evaluation Clinic: Thoughts on Randomized Trials for Evaluation of Development,"
973, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Karlan, Dean, 2009. "Cairo Evaluation Clinic: Thoughts on Randomized Trials for Evaluation of Development," Working Papers 65, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mahanta, Bidisha, 2009. "Women Empowerment in India," MPRA Paper 12685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2006-05-06 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EXP-2006-05-06 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bos:iedwpr:dp-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Program Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decbuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .