Banking and Finance in South - Eastern Europe: The Albanian Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Albania; Financial System Stability Assessment, including Reports on the Observance of Standards and Codes on the following topics: Banking Supervision and Payment Systems," IMF Staff Country Reports 05/274, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsHistorical perspectives; Financial system; Bank-dominated system; Panics; EU integration;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2008-11-11 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2008-11-11 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-EEC-2008-11-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2008-11-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2008-11-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bog:wpaper:84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christina Tsochatzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boggvgr.html .