Report NEP-BAN-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colino, Jesús P. & Stute, Winfried, 2008. "Credit risk with semimartingales and risk-neutrality," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws085417, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Gregory de Walque & Olivier Pierrard & Abdelaziz Rouabah, 2008. "Financial (in)stability, supervision and liquidity injections : a dynamic general equilibrium approach," Working Paper Research 148, National Bank of Belgium.
- Gara M. Afonso & Hyun Song Shin, 2008. "Systemic risk and liquidity in payment systems," Staff Reports 352, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2008.
"Los beneficios del liderazgo en el mercado de depósitos bancarios: Una comparación entre Cournot y Stackelberg
[The benefits of leadership in the banking deposit market: A comparison between Courno," MPRA Paper 11351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aqib Aslam & Emiliano Santoro, 2008. "Bank Lending, Housing and Spreads," Discussion Papers 08-27, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall & Paul Hamalainen & Adrian Pop & Barry Howcroft, 2008. "Did the market signal impending problems at Northern Rock? An analysis of four financial instruments," Discussion Paper Series 2008_11, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2008.
- Kliti Ceca & Kelmend Rexha & Elsida Orhan, 2008. "Banking and Finance in South - Eastern Europe: The Albanian Case," Working Papers 84, Bank of Greece.
- Morten Bech & James T. E. Chapman & Rod Garratt, 2008. "Which Bank is the "Central" Bank? An Application of Markov Theory to the Canadian Large Value Transfer System," Staff Working Papers 08-42, Bank of Canada.
- Radovan Chalupka & Juraj Kopecsni, 2008. "Modelling Bank Loan LGD of Corporate and SME Segments: A Case Study," Working Papers IES 2008/27, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2008.
- Luis Ignacio Jácome, 2008. "Central Bank Involvement in Banking Crises in Latin America," IMF Working Papers 08/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Yuksel Gormez, 2008. "Banking in Turkey: History and Evolution," Working Papers 83, Bank of Greece.
- Sophia Lazaretou, 2008. "Banking and Central Banking in Pre-WWII Grecce: Money and Currency Developments," Working Papers 86, Bank of Greece.