A note on the effectiveness of price policy on tourist arrivals to Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Helen Gazopoulou, 2011. "Assessing the impact of terrorism on travel activity in Greece," Working Papers 127, Bank of Greece.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christine de la Maisonneuve, 2016. "How to boost export performance in Greece," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1299, OECD Publishing.
- Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2014.
"A General Microsimulation Model for the EU VAT with a specific Application to Germany,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
International Microsimulation Association, vol. 7(2), pages 40-93.
- Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2014. "A General Microsimulation Model for the EU VAT with a specific Application to Germany," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201445, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2014. "A General Microsimulation Model for the EU VAT with a specific Application to Germany," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 167-14, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- repec:eee:touman:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:426-433 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; Current Account;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bog:wpaper:144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christina Tsochatzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boggvgr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.