Instrumental variables estimation using heteroskedasticity-based instruments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christopher F Baum & Arthur Lewbel & Mark E Schaffer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2013. "Instrumental variables estimation using heteroskedasticity-based instruments," German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 05, Stata Users Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loy, Jens-Peter & Weiss, Christoph R. & Glauben, Thomas, 2016.
"Asymmetric cost pass-through? Empirical evidence on the role of market power, search and menu costs,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 184-192.
- Loy, Jens-Peter & Glauben, Thomas & Weiss, Christoph, 2015. "Asymmetric Cost Pass-Through? Empirical Evidence on the Role of Market Power, Search and Menu Costs," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212156, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:bla:etrans:v:26:y:2018:i:1:p:3-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:22:y:2017:i:1:p:123-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dutta, Nabamita & Roy, Sanjukta, 2016. "The interactive impact of press freedom and media reach on corruption," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 227-236.
- Ntuli, Herbert & Muchapondwa, Edwin, 2017. "Effects of wildlife resources on community welfare in Southern Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 572-583.
- Ma, Chao & Song, Ze & Sun, Xuhui & Zhao, Guangchuan, 2015. "Will Low-Income Populations Love Spicy Foods More? Accounting for Tastes," MPRA Paper 68415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:465-472 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piekalkiewicz, Marcin, 2016.
"Money, Social Capital and Materialism. Evidence from Happiness Data,"
130185, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Marcin Piekalkiewicz, 2016. "Money, Social Capital and Materialism. Evidence from Happiness Data," Department of Economics University of Siena 731, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Piekalkiewicz, Marcin, 2016. "Money, Social Capital and Materialism. Evidence from Happiness Data," MPRA Paper 70522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tani, Massimiliano, 2018. "Selective Immigration, Occupational Licensing, and Labour Market Outcomes of Foreign-Trained Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 11370, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Evert Meijers & Martijn Burger & Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello & Andrea Caragliu, 2016. "Static vs. dynamic agglomeration economies. Spatial context and structural evolution behind urban growth," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(1), pages 133-158, March.
- Schlueter, Tobias & Sievers, Soenke & Hartmann-Wendels, Thomas, 2015. "Bank funding stability, pricing strategies and the guidance of depositors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 43-61.
- Briggs, Adam & Chowdhury, Shyamal, 2014.
"Economic Development, Food Demand and the Consequences for Agricultural Resource Requirements (Indonesia),"
2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Macquarie, Australia
165808, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Briggs, Adam & Chowdhury, Shyamal, 2015. "Economic Development, Food Demand and the Consequences for Agricultural Resource Requirements (Indonesia)," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211538, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tiefenbach, Tim & Kohlbacher, Florian, 2015. "Disasters, donations, and tax law changes: Disentangling effects on subjective well-being by exploiting a natural experiment," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 94-112.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:usug12:07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.