Instrumental variables estimation using heteroskedasticity-based instruments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christopher F Baum & Arthur Lewbel & Mark E Schaffer & Oleksander Talavera, 2012. "Instrumental variables estimation using heteroskedasticity-based instruments," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2012 07, Stata Users Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:22:y:2017:i:1:p:123-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dutta, Nabamita & Roy, Sanjukta, 2016. "The interactive impact of press freedom and media reach on corruption," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 227-236.
- Schlueter, Tobias & Sievers, Soenke & Hartmann-Wendels, Thomas, 2015. "Bank funding stability, pricing strategies and the guidance of depositors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 43-61.
- Loy, Jens-Peter & Weiss, Christoph R. & Glauben, Thomas, 2016.
"Asymmetric cost pass-through? Empirical evidence on the role of market power, search and menu costs,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 184-192.
- Loy, Jens-Peter & Glauben, Thomas & Weiss, Christoph, 2015. "Asymmetric Cost Pass-Through? Empirical Evidence on the Role of Market Power, Search and Menu Costs," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212156, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Briggs, Adam & Chowdhury, Shyamal, 2014.
"Economic Development, Food Demand and the Consequences for Agricultural Resource Requirements (Indonesia),"
2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia
165808, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Briggs, Adam & Chowdhury, Shyamal, 2015. "Economic Development, Food Demand and the Consequences for Agricultural Resource Requirements (Indonesia)," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211538, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ntuli, Herbert & Muchapondwa, Edwin, 2017. "Effects of wildlife resources on community welfare in Southern Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 572-583.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:465-472 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evert Meijers & Martijn Burger & Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello & Andrea Caragliu, 2016. "Static vs. dynamic agglomeration economies. Spatial context and structural evolution behind urban growth," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(1), pages 133-158, March.
- Tiefenbach, Tim & Kohlbacher, Florian, 2015. "Disasters, donations, and tax law changes: Disentangling effects on subjective well-being by exploiting a natural experiment," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 94-112.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:dsug13:05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .