Decomposition of inequality change into pro-poor growth and mobility components: -dsginideco-
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Gregg & Rosanna Scutella & Claudia Vittori, 2012.
"Earnings Mobility and Inequality: An Integrated Framework,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2012n26, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Paul Gregg & Rosanna Scutella & Claudia Vittori, 2012. "Earnings Mobility and Inequality: An Integrated Framework," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 12/295, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:228-248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arturo Martinez Jr. & Mark Western & Michele Haynes & Wojtek Tomaszewski, 2014. "Is there income mobility in the Philippines?," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 28(1), pages 96-115, May.
- Lajos Baráth & Imre Fertő, 2017.
"Productivity and Convergence in European Agriculture,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(1), pages 228-248, February.
- Lajos Barath & Imre Ferto, 2016. "Productivity and Convergence in European Agriculture," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1626, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:usug09:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .