Extreme values and “robust” analysis of distributions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen P. Jenkins, 2017.
"Pareto Models, Top Incomes and Recent Trends in UK Income Inequality,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 84(334), pages 261-289, April.
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2016. "Pareto Models, Top Incomes, and Recent Trends in UK Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 10124, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2016. "Pareto models, top incomes, and recent trends in UK income inequality," ISER Working Paper Series 2016-07, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Stephen P Jenkins, 2016. "Pareto models, top incomes, and recent trends in UK income inequality," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 30, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2017. "Pareto models, top incomes, and recent trends in UK income inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67667, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:usug07:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.