Explorations into the Production of State Government Services: Education, Welfare and Hospitals
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michela Redoano, 2010.
"Does Centralization Affect the Number and Size of Lobbies?,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(3), pages 407-435, June.
- Redoano, Michela, 2003. "Does Centralisation Affect The Number And Size Of Lobbies?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 674, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Michela Redoano, 2007. "Does Centralization Affect the Number and Size of Lobbies?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1968, CESifo Group Munich.
- Linz, Teresa & Tsegai, Daniel W., 2009. "Industrial Water Demand analysis in the Middle Olifants sub-basin of South Africa: The case of Mining," Discussion Papers 49927, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
More about this item
Keywordspublic services; translog cost function; scale economies; technical regression; long-run cost efficiency; technology growth;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocoec:679. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.