Ambiguity Aversion and the Criminal Process
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco Estrada & Carlos Gay & Cecilia Conde, 2012. "A methodology for the risk assessment of climate variability and change under uncertainty. A case study: coffee production in Veracruz, Mexico," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 455-479, July.
- Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Dimas Mateus Fazio, 2010. "Ambiguity Aversion and Illusion of Control in an Emerging Market: Are Individuals Subject to Behavioral Biases?," Chapters,in: Handbook of Behavioral Finance, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:101:y:2018:i:c:p:268-283 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-REG-2006-08-05 (Regulation)
- NEP-UPT-2006-08-05 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocoec:615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .