The international monetary system, 1844-1870: Arbitrage, efficiency, liquidity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bindseil, Ulrich, 2004. "Monetary Policy Implementation: Theory, past, and present," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199274543.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 1992. "An Interpretation of Recent Research on Exchange Rate Target Zones," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 119-144, Fall.
- Stefano Ugolini, 2010. "The international monetary system, 1844-1870: Arbitrage, efficiency, liquidity," Working Paper 2010/23, Norges Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Ugolini, 2011.
"Foreign exchange reserve management in the 19th century: The National Bank of Belgium in the 1850s,"
2011/07, Norges Bank.
- Stefano Ugolini, 2012. "Foreign Exchange Reserve Management in the 19 th Century: The National Bank of Belgium in the 1850s," Post-Print hal-01293720, HAL.
- Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2014. "The Crisis of 1866," Post-Print hal-01293925, HAL.
- Jobst, Clemens & Ugolini, Stefano, 2014.
"The coevolution of money markets and monetary policy, 1815-2008,"
Working Paper Series
1756, European Central Bank.
- Clemens Jobst & Stefano Ugolini, 2016. "The Coevolution of Money Markets and Monetary Policy, 1815–2008," Post-Print hal-01357712, HAL.
- Stefano Ugolini, 2012.
"The origins of foreign exchange policy: the National Bank of Belgium and the quest for monetary independence in the 1850s,"
European Review of Economic History,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 51-73, February.
- Stefano Ugolini, 2010. "The Origins of Foreign Exchange Policy: The National Bank of Belgium and the Quest for Monetary Independence in the 1850s," Working Paper 2010/22, Norges Bank.
- Stefano Ugolini, 2012. "The origins of foreign exchange policy: the National Bank of Belgium and the quest for monetary independence in the 1850s," Post-Print hal-01293694, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational monetary system; financial integration; money markets; bimetallism;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-12-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2010-12-04 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2010-12-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-12-04 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bno:worpap:2010_23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbgovno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .