Product and quality innovations: an optimal control approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bondarev, Anton, 2014.
"Endogenous specialization of heterogeneous innovative activities of firms under the technological spillovers,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 235-249.
- Bondarev, Anton A., 2011. "Endogenous specialization of heterogeneous innovative activities of firms under technological spillovers," MPRA Paper 35424, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2011.
- Bondarev, Anton A., 2012.
"Optimal control over a continuous range of homogeneous and heterogeneous innovations with finite life-cycles,"
40068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bondarev, Anton A., 2012. "Heterogeneous product and process innovations for a multi-product monopolist under finite life-cycles of production technologies," MPRA Paper 38243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-IND-2010-09-18 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2010-09-18 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bie:wpaper:439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bettina Weingarten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imbiede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .