A re-examination of value-creation through strategic alliances
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Uri Ben-Zion & Koresh Galil & Mosi Rosenboim & Hadas Shabtay, 2011. "A reexamination of value creation through strategic alliances," International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(2/3), pages 133-154.
References listed on IDEAS
- Warneryd, Karl, 2003.
"Information in conflicts,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 121-136, May.
- Wärneryd, Karl, 2000. "Information in Conflicts," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 388, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Wärneryd, Karl, 2001.
"Information in conflicts
[Information in Konflikten]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 01-11, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2003.
"The value of public information in a Cournot duopoly,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 272-285, August.
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2002. "The value of public information in a cournot duopoly," UC3M Working papers. Economics we024617, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Christian Ewerhart & Federico Quartieri, 2013. "Unique equilibrium in contests with incomplete information," ECON - Working Papers 133, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Dec 2016.
- Cédric Wasser, 2013.
"Incomplete information in rent-seeking contests,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 53(1), pages 239-268, May.
- Wasser, Cédric, 2010. "Rent-seeking Contests under Symmetric and Asymmetric Information," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 311, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Szidarovszky, Ferenc & Okuguchi, Koji, 1997. "On the Existence and Uniqueness of Pure Nash Equilibrium in Rent-Seeking Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 135-140, January.
- Roger Myerson & Karl Wärneryd, 2006. "Population uncertainty in contests," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 27(2), pages 469-474, January.
- Vohra, Rajiv, 1999.
"Incomplete Information, Incentive Compatibility, and the Core,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 123-147, May.
- Rajiv Vohra, 1997. "Incomplete Information, Incentive Compatibility and the Core," Working Papers 97-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Dan Kovenock & Florian Morath & Johannes Münster, 2015.
"Information Sharing in Contests,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 570-596, September.
- Kovenock, Dan & Morath, Florian & Münster, Johannes, 2010. "Information sharing in contests," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 334, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Baye, Michael R. & Hoppe, Heidrun C., 2003. "The strategic equivalence of rent-seeking, innovation, and patent-race games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 217-226, August.
- Denter, Philipp & Morgan, John & Sisak, Dana, 2011. ""Where Ignorance is Bliss, 'tis Folly to be Wise": Transparency in Contests," Economics Working Paper Series 1128, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic alliance; over-reaction; momentum;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bgu:wpaper:0902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aamer Abu-Qarn). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edbguil.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .