A re-examination of value-creation through strategic alliances
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Uri Ben-Zion & Koresh Galil & Mosi Rosenboim & Hadas Shabtay, 2011. "A reexamination of value creation through strategic alliances," International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(2/3), pages 133-154.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:32:y:2015:i:1:p:9-22 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic alliance; over-reaction; momentum;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bgu:wpaper:0902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aamer Abu-Qarn). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edbguil.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .