Financial stability in the EU new Member States, acceding and candidate countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coudert, V. & Pouvelle, C., 2008. "Is credit growth in central and eastern European countries excessive?," Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 13, pages 63-102, Autumn.
More about this item
Keywordscredit growth; new Member States; monetary approach to the balance of payments; currency crisis; banking crisis.;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:opaper:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .