La relation entre le taux des credits et le cout des ressources bancaires. Modelisation et estimation sur donnees individuelles de banques
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laurent Baumel & Patrick Sevestre, 2000. "La relation entre le taux des crédits et le coût des ressources bancaires. Modélisation et estimation sur données individuelles de banques," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 59, pages 199-226.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frappa, Sebastien & Murez, Michèle & Montornès, Jérémi & Barbier de la Serre, Anne, 2008. "Bank interest rates pass-through: new evidence from French panel data," MPRA Paper 26709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loupias, Claire & Savignac, Frédérique & Sevestre, Patrick, 2001. "Monetary policy and bank lending in France: are there asymmetries?," Working Paper Series 0101, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBanques ; Crédit;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:banfra:48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.