Music Originals as Capital Assets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonard Nakamura & Jon Samuels & Rachel Soloveichik, 2016.
"Valuing Free Media in GDP: An Experimental Approach,"
BEA Working Papers
0133, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Nakamura, Leonard I. & Samuels, Jon & Soloveichik, Rachel, 2016. "Valuing "Free" Media in GDP: An Experimental Approach," Working Papers 16-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Bridgman, Benjamin, 2014.
"Do intangible assets explain high U.S. foreign direct investment returns?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 159-171.
- Benjamin Bridgman, 2009. "Do Intangible Assets Explain High U.S. Foreign Direct Investment Returns?," 2009 Meeting Papers 373, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Leonard Nakamura & Jon Samuels & Rachel Soloveichik, 2017.
"Measuring the Free Digital Economy within the GDP and Productivity Accounts,"
BEA Working Papers
0146, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Nakamura, Leonard I. & Samuels, Jon & Soloveichik, Rachel, 2017. "Measuring the “Free” Digital Economy Within the GDP and Productivity Accounts," Working Papers 17-37, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bea:wpaper:0096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bryn Whitmire). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/beagvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .