Report NEP-CUL-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rachel Soloveichik, 2013. "Music Originals as Capital Assets," BEA Working Papers 0096, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Rachel Soloveichik, 2013. "Long-Lived Television Programs as Capital Assets," BEA Working Papers 0097, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Francesca Checchinato & Cinzia Colapinto & Alice Giusto, 2013. "Advertising in a luxury fashion magazine: a comparison between Italy and China," Working Papers 5, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Caruso Raul & Di Domizio Marco, 2013. "Hooliganism and demand for football in Italy: Attendance and counter-violence policy evaluation," wp.comunite 0101, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Agne Suziedelyte, 2012. "The effects of old and new media on children's weight," Discussion Papers 2012-37, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Erkan Gören, 2013. "Economic Effects of Domestic and Neighbouring Countries' Cultural Diversity," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 16 / 2013, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Apr 2013.
- Davide Ticchi & Thierry Verdier & Andrea Vindigni, 2013. "Democracy, Dictatorship and the Cultural Transmission of Political Values," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 300, Collegio Carlo Alberto.