Social capital, economics and political economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonello E. Scorcu & Roberto Zanola, 2010. "The 'Right' Price for Art Collectibles. A Quantile Hedonic Regression Investigation of Picasso Paintings," Working Paper series 01_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Massimiliano Castellani & Maurizio Mussoni & Pierpaolo Pattitoni, 2009. "Air Passengers and Tourism Flows: Evidence from Sicily and Sardinia," Working Paper series 37_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Feb 2010.
More about this item
Keywordstrust; social capital; informal institutions; Italian regional divide;
- N90 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - General, International, or Comparative
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:workpa:sec_17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .