Financial sector pro-cyclicality: lessons from the crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacky Amprou & Patrick Guillaumont & Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 2007.
"Aid Selectivity According to Augmented Criteria,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(5), pages 733-763, May.
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Jacky AMPROU, 2005. "Aid Selectivity According to Augmented Criteria," Working Papers 200526, CERDI.
- Patrick Guillaumont & Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Jacky Amprou, 2011. "Aid Selectivity According to Augmented Criteria," Working Papers halshs-00562658, HAL.
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Jacky AMPROU, 2006. "Aid Selectivity According to Augmented Criteria," Working Papers 200616, CERDI.
- Canavire-Bacarreza, Gustavo & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer & Triveño, Luis, 2005.
"Assessing the allocation of aid: Developmental concerns and the self-interest of donors,"
Kiel Working Papers
1253, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Canavire-Bacarreza, Gustavo & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer & Triveño, Luis, 2006. "Assessing the allocation of aid: developmental concerns and the self-interest of donors," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3983, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dollar, David & Levin, Victoria, 2004. "Increasing selectivity of foreign aid, 1984-2002," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3299, The World Bank.
- Dudley, Leonard & Montmarquette, Claude, 1976. "A Model of the Supply of Bilateral Foreign Aid," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 132-142, March.
More about this item
Keywordspro-cyclicality; financial accelerator; capital requirements; leverage; accounting standards; incentives;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_44_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .