Seasonal Outliers in Time Series
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernardí Cabrer Borrás & David Iranzo Pérez, 2007. "El Efecto De Los Atentados Del 11-s Sobre El Turismo En España," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 365-386, Abril.
- Kaiser, Regina & Maravall, Agustín, 2000. "An application of tramo-seats: changes in seasonality and current trend-cycle assesment: the german retail trade turnover series," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10010, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Regina Kaiser & Agustín Maravall, 2000. "An Application of TRAMO-SEATS: Changes in Seasonality and Current Trend-Cycle Assessment: the German Retail Trade Turnover Series," Working Papers 0011, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Luciana Crosilla, 2006. "The seasonality of ISAE business and consumer surveys: methodological aspects and empirical evidence," ISAE Working Papers 68, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMETRICS ; TIME SERIES ; MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:9915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .