Employment generation by small firms in Spain
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés, Javier & Burriel, Pablo, 2018. "Inflation and optimal monetary policy in a model with firm heterogeneity and Bertrand competition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 18-38.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012.
"Does size or age of innovative firms affect their growth persistence? Evidence from a panel of innovative Spanish firms,"
JRC Working Papers
JRC74052, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012. "Does size or age of innovative firms affect their growth persistence? -Evidence from a panel of innovative Spanish firms-," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2016.
"Innovation and job creation: a sustainable relation?,"
Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(2), pages 189-213, August.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2013. "Innovation and Job Creation: A sustainable relation?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2013-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsFirm-level data; employment creation and destruction; and firm size distribution;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2009-03-14 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2009-03-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2009-03-14 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2009-03-14 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LAB-2009-03-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:opaper:0903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.