Report NEP-ENT-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bitros, George C. & Karayiannis, Anastassios D., 2008. "Entrepreneurial Morality: Some Indications from Greece," MPRA Paper 13837, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2008.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765014913 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik Monsen & Diemo Urbig, 2009. "Perceptions of Efficacy, Control, and Risk: A Theory of Mixed Control," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Colombelli, Alessandra, 2009. "Entrepreneurial dimensions of the growth of small companies," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200902, University of Turin.
- Alexandra Schroeter, 2009. "The Effect of New Business Formation on Employment - The Dominance of Density," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Paloma López-García & Sergio Puente & Ángel Luis Gómez, 2009. "Employment generation by small firms in Spain," Banco de Espa�a Occasional Papers 0903, Banco de Espa�a.
- David B. Ridley, 2009. "Herding versus Hotelling: Market Entry with Costly Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000174, David K. Levine.
- Giuseppe Moscarini & Fabien Postel-Vinay, 2009. "Large Employers Are More Cyclically Sensitive," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 09/609, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.