The Effect of New Business Formation on Employment - The Dominance of Density
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexandra Schroeter, 2011.
"Why does the effect of new business formation differ across regions?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 383-400, May.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexandra Schroeter, 2007. "Why Does the Effect of New Business Formation Differ Across Regions?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-077, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Marcus Dejardin & Michael Fritsch, 2011. "Entrepreneurial dynamics and regional growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 377-382, May.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2011. "New business formation and regional growth across regions with distinct initial industry structures," ERSA conference papers ersa10p656, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; new business formation; regional development; entrepreneurship policy;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2009-03-14 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2009-03-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2009-03-14 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-03-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2009-019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.