The Implementation of Monetary Policy in Canada
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mati Dubrovinsky, 2014. "A Speedier and More Efficient Payments System for Canada," e-briefs 190, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Jason Allen & James Chapman & Federico Echenique & Matthew Shum, 2016.
"Efficiency And Bargaining Power In The Interbank Loan Market,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 57, pages 691-716, May.
- Jason Allen & James Chapman & Federico Echenique & Matthew Shum, 2012. "Efficiency and Bargaining Power in the Interbank Loan Market," Staff Working Papers 12-29, Bank of Canada.
- christiaan Pattipeilohy, 2016. "A comparative analysis of developments in central bank balance sheet composition," BIS Working Papers 559, Bank for International Settlements.
- Christiaan Pattipeilohy, 2016. "A comparative analysis of developments in central bank balance sheet composition," DNB Working Papers 510, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Christopher S. Sutherland, 2017. "What Explains Month-End Funding Pressure in Canada?," Discussion Papers 17-9, Bank of Canada.
- Nellie Zhang, 2012. "Estimating the Demand for Settlement Balances in the Canadian Large Value Transfer System," Staff Working Papers 12-15, Bank of Canada.
- Philippe Bergevin & Todd Zywicki, 2012. "Debit, Credit and Cell: Making Canada a Leader in the Way We Pay," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 353, June.
- J. Stephen Ferris & J. A. Galbraith, 2010. "Financial Crises and the Interest-rate Approach to Monetary Policy," Carleton Economic Papers 10-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial institutions; Financial markets; Monetary policy implementation; Payment; clearing; and settlement systems;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-07-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-07-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-07-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:08-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .