The Implementation of Monetary Policy in Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Antoine & McAndrews, James, 2008. "Liquidity-saving mechanisms," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 554-567, April.
- Morten L. Bech & James T. E. Chapman & Rod Garratt, 2008.
"Which bank is the "central" bank? an application of Markov theory to the Canadian Large Value Transfer System,"
356, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Morten Bech & James T. E. Chapman & Rod Garratt, 2008. "Which Bank is the "Central" Bank? An Application of Markov Theory to the Canadian Large Value Transfer System," Staff Working Papers 08-42, Bank of Canada.
- Coralio Ballester & Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2006.
"Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: The Key Player,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(5), pages 1403-1417, September.
- Coralio Ballester & Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2004. "Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: The Key Player," Working Papers 178, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Coralio Ballester & Antoni Calvo-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2005. "Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: the Key Player," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 666156000000000586, www.najecon.org.
- Ballester, Coralio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Who’s Who in Networks. Wanted: The Key Player," CEPR Discussion Papers 5329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elisabeth Ledrut, 2007. "Simulating retaliation in payment systems: Can banks control their exposure to a failing participant?," DNB Working Papers 133, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Darcey McVanel, 2005. "The Impact of Unanticipated Defaults in Canada's Large Value Transfer System," Staff Working Papers 05-25, Bank of Canada.
- Bech, Morten L. & Garratt, Rod, 2003.
"The intraday liquidity management game,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 198-219, April.
- Bech, Morten L. & Garratt, Rod, 2001. "The Intraday Liquidity Management Game," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0m6035wg, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Devin Ball & Walter Engert, 2007. "Unanticipated Defaults and Losses in Canada's Large-Value Payments System, Revisited," Discussion Papers 07-5, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- christiaan Pattipeilohy, 2016. "A comparative analysis of developments in central bank balance sheet composition," BIS Working Papers 559, Bank for International Settlements.
- Nellie Zhang, 2012. "Estimating the Demand for Settlement Balances in the Canadian Large Value Transfer System," Staff Working Papers 12-15, Bank of Canada.
- Philippe Bergevin & Todd Zywicki, 2012. "Debit, Credit and Cell: Making Canada a Leader in the Way We Pay," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 353, June.
- Christopher S. Sutherland, 2017. "What Explains Month-End Funding Pressure in Canada?," Discussion Papers 17-9, Bank of Canada.
- Jason Allen & James Chapman & Federico Echenique & Matthew Shum, 2016.
"Efficiency And Bargaining Power In The Interbank Loan Market,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 57, pages 691-716, May.
- Jason Allen & James Chapman & Federico Echenique & Matthew Shum, 2012. "Efficiency and Bargaining Power in the Interbank Loan Market," Staff Working Papers 12-29, Bank of Canada.
- J. Stephen Ferris & J. A. Galbraith, 2010. "Financial Crises and the Interest-rate Approach to Monetary Policy," Carleton Economic Papers 10-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Christiaan Pattipeilohy, 2016. "A comparative analysis of developments in central bank balance sheet composition," DNB Working Papers 510, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Mati Dubrovinsky, 2014. "A Speedier and More Efficient Payments System for Canada," e-briefs 190, C.D. Howe Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial institutions; Financial markets; Monetary policy implementation; Payment; clearing; and settlement systems;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-07-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-07-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-07-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:08-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .