A simple model of aggregate pension expenditure
This paper develops a simple model that can be used to analyze the long-term sustainability of the contributive pension system and the steady-state of pension expenditure to changes in some key demographic and economic variables.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joan Gil & Miguel-Ángel López-García & Jorge Onrubia & Concepción Patxot & Guadalupe Souto, .
"A Projection Model Of The Contributory Pension Expenditure Of The Spanish Social Security System: 2004-2050,"
30-06 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Joan Gil & Miguel Angel López García & Jorge Onrubia & Cío Patxot & Guadalupe Souto, 2007. "A projection model of the contributory pension expenditure of the spanish social security system: 2004-2050," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 182(3), pages 75-116, September.
- Juan F. Jimeno & Juan A. Rojas & Sergio Puente, 2006.
"Modeling the impact of aging on social security expenditures,"
Banco de Espa�a Occasional Papers
0601, Banco de Espa�a.
- Jimeno, Juan F. & Rojas, Juan A. & Puente, Sergio, 2008. "Modelling the impact of aging on social security expenditures," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 201-224, March.
- Rafael Domenech & Angel Melguizo, 2009.
"Projecting Pension Expenditures in Spain: On Uncertainty,Communication and Transparency,"
0911, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Rafael Domenech & Ángel Melguizo, 2008. "Projecting Pension Expenditures in Spain: On Uncertainty, Communication and Transparency," Working Papers 0803, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- repec:fda:fdaddt:2004-03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angel de la Fuente & Rafael Doménech, 2011.
"The Impact of Spanish Pension Reform on Expenditure: a Quick Estimate,"
542, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Angel De la Fuente & Rafael Domenech, 2011. "The impact of Spanish pension reform on expenditure: A quick estimate," Working Papers 1112, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- repec:fda:fdaddt:2003-02 is not listed on IDEAS
- De La Fuente, Angel & Doménech, Rafael, 2013.
"The financial impact of Spanish pension reform: A quick estimate,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 111-137, January.
- Angel De la Fuente & Rafael Domenech, 2012. "The financial impact of Spanish pension reform. A quick estimate," Working Papers 1212, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:1118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ANGIE CAROLINA SUAREZ SALAZAR)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.