Capital Transfers and Equalization: An Application to Spanish Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2007.
"Fiscal policy, monopolistic competition, and finite lives,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 325-359, January.
- Heijdra, B.J. & Ligthart, J.E., 2005. "Fiscal Policy, Monopolistic Competition and Finite Lives," Discussion Paper 2005-126, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Jenny Ligthart, 2006. "Fiscal Policy, Monopolistic Competition, and Finite Lives," CESifo Working Paper Series 1661, CESifo Group Munich.
- James Feehan, 1998. "Optimal Provision of Hicksian Public Inputs," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 693-707, August.
- Otto, Glenn D. & Voss, Graham M., 1998. "Is public capital provision efficient?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 47-66, June.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 2008. "Ã³: The Long And Short Of It," CESifo Working Paper Series 2234, CESifo Group Munich.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Meijdam, Lex, 2002. "Public investment and intergenerational distribution," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 707-735, May.
- Rioja, Felix K., 1999. "Productiveness and welfare implications of public infrastructure: a dynamic two-sector general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 387-404, April.
- Michael J. Boskin & Lawrence J. Lau, 2000. "Generalized Solow-Neutral Technical Progress and Postwar Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 8023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uzawa, H, 1969. "Time Preference and the Penrose Effect in a Two-Class Model of Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 628-652, Part II, .
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1982. "An alternative to steady-state comparisons in perfect foresight models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 55-59.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Cristian Sepulveda, 2012. "Intergovernmental transfers: a policy reform perspective," Chapters,in: Decentralization and Reform in Latin America, chapter 9, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Cristian Sepúlveda, 2011. "Intergovernmental Transfers in Latin America: A Policy Reform Perspective," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1108, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
Keywordscapital transfers; equalization; fiscal decentralization design;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-07-31 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2010-07-31 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-07-31 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper1025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .