Report NEP-GEO-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Falck, Oliver & Fritsch, Michael & Heblich, Stephan, 2010. "The Phantom of the Opera: Cultural Amenities, Human Capital, and Regional Economic Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5065, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bode, Eckhardt & Mutl, Jan, 2010. "Testing Nonlinear New Economic Geography Models," Economics Series 253, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai, 2010. "How polycentric is a monocentric city? The role of agglomeration economies," MPRA Paper 24078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2010. "Measuring Regional Inequality by Internet Car Price Advertisements: Evidence for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1036, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ana Herrero-Alcalde & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Encarnación Murillo-García, 2010. "Capital Transfers and Equalization: An Application to Spanish Regions," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1025, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.