History and the Development of Central Banking in Australia 1920-1970
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rowse,Tim, 2002. "Nugget Coombs," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521817837.
- Ernest Harvey, 1927. "Central Banking," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 3(1), pages 1-14, May.
- Cornish, Selwyn, 1993. "Sir Leslie Melville: An Interview," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(207), pages 437-457, December.
- Selwyn Cornish, 1993. "Sir Leslie Melville: an Interview," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(4), pages 437-457, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Chris Berg, 2015. "Classical Liberalism in Australian Economics," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 12(2), pages 192â€“220-1, May.
- repec:tsy:journl:journl_tsy_er_2014_2_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Singleton,John, 2010. "Central Banking in the Twentieth Century," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521899093.
- Evan Mann, 2015. "Resourcing War While Containing Inflation: Debate among Australia's Second World War Economists," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 55(1), pages 20-41, March.
More about this item
Keywordscentral banking; Reserve Bank of Australia; banking history and policy; Coombs; Theodore; Chifley.;
All these keywords.
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- N27 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Africa; Oceania
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2008-08-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2008-08-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2008-08-06 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MON-2008-08-06 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:wpaper:003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Drew Treasure). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eganuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.