“The power of simple theory and important facts” A Conversation with Bob Gregory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William Coleman, 2009. "“The power of simple theory and important facts”: A Conversation with Bob Gregory," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 16(2), pages 61-92.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bob Gregory, 2006. "Indigenous employment and the hard policy choices," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 9(1), pages 83-93, March.
- Gregory, R G, 1971. "United States Imports and Internal Pressure of Demand: 1948-68," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 28-47, March.
- Chapman, Bruce, 2002. "Distinguished Fellow of the Economic Society of Australia, 2001: Robert G. Gregory," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(241), pages 129-135, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralian economic history; history of thought; macroeconomics; microeconomics;
- B10 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - General
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- N97 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Africa; Oceania
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:dpaper:614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpanuau.html .