Inflation without a quantity of money: a simple Wicksellian model outlined
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Oliver Coleman, 2007. "The Causes, Costs and Compensations of Inflation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3906, April.
More about this item
KeywordsWicksell; inflation; monetary policy; central banks;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-08-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2007-08-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-08-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:dpaper:557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpanuau.html .