A foundation Model for Marxian Breakdown Theories Based on a New Falling Rate of Profit Mechanism (Long Version)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petith, Howard, 2008. "Land, technical progress and the falling rate of profit," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 687-702, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMarx; Falling Rate of Profit; Breakdown of Capitalism;
- B24 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist; Scraffian
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2002-09-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2002-09-11 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:524.02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .