A Marxian Model of the Breakdown of Capitalism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Blaug, 1999.
"Misunderstanding Classical Economics: The Sraffian Interpretation of the Surplus Approach,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 213-236, Summer.
- Blaug, M., 1998. "Misunderstanding Classical Economics - The Sraffian Interpretation of the Surplus Approach," Discussion Papers 9802, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Michael A. Lebowitz, 1976. "Marx's Falling Rate of Profit: A Dialectical View," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 9(2), pages 232-254, May.
- Okishio, Nobuo, 1977. "Notes on Technical Progress and Capitalist Society," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 93-100, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMarx; rate of profit; rate of exploitation; composition of capital;
- B24 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist; Scraffian
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2001-11-27 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-NET-2001-11-27 (Network Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2001-11-27 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-TID-2001-11-27 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:484.01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .