Report NEP-PKE-2001-11-27This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beatrice Weder, 2001. "Institutional Reform in Transition Economies; How Far Have they Come," IMF Working Papers 01/114, International Monetary Fund.
- Howard Petith, 2001. "A Marxian Model of the Breakdown of Capitalism," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 484.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- John E. Roemer, 2001. "Value and Politics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1327, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:01116 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:01c48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore