A Theory of Union Power and Labour Turnover
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kuhn, K.U. & Padilla, A.J., 1996. "A Theory of Union Power and Labor Turnover," Papers 9601, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Kuhn, K.U. & Padilla, A.J., 1996. "A Theory of Union Power and Labor Turnover," Papers 72, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Kai-Uwe Kuhn & A. Jorge Padilla, 1996. "A Theory of Union Power and Labor Turnover," Papers 0072, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
More about this item
KeywordsTRADE UNIONS; LABOUR MARKET; ENTERPRISES;
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- J69 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:327.96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .