Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dechert, W.D. & Hommes, C.H., 1999. "Complex Nonlinear Dynamics and Computational Methods," CeNDEF Working Papers 99-01, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Carpenter,S.R. & Ludwig,D. & Brock,W.A., 1998. "Management of eutrophication for lakes subject to potentially irreversible change," Working papers 25, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Pesaran, M Hashem & Potter, Simon M, 1992. "Nonlinear Dynamics and Econometrics: An Introduction," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(S), pages 1-7, Suppl. De.
- William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf, 1995.
"Discrete Choice with Social Interactions I: Theory,"
NBER Working Papers
5291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brock, W.A. & Dechert, W.D. & LeBaron, B. & Scheinkman, J.A., 1995. "A Test for Independence Based on the Correlation Dimension," Working papers 9520, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf, 1995. "Discrete Choice with Social Interactions I: Theory," Working Papers 95-10-084, Santa Fe Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Matilla-Garcia & P. Sanz & F. J. Vazquez, 2004. "Dimension estimation with the BDS-G statistic," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(11), pages 1219-1223.
- Ossama Mikhail & Curtis J. Eberwein & Jagdish Handa, 2003.
"On the Evidence of Non-Linear Structure in Canadian Unemployment,"
- Fontaine, Francois, 2004. "Do Workers Really Benefit From Their Social Networks?," IZA Discussion Papers 1282, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- François FONTAINE, 2008. "Do workers really benefit from their social networks ?," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2008011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- François Fontaine, 2004. "Do workers really benefit from their social networks?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04085, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Ossama Mikhail & Curtis Eberwein & Jagdish Handa, 2005.
"On the evidence of non-linear structure in Canadian unemployment,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 101-104.
- Ossama Mikhail & Curtis J. Eberwein & Jagdish Handa, 2003. "On the Evidence of Non-Linear Structure in Canadian Unemployment," Macroeconomics 0311003, EconWPA.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:att:wimass:20008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.