Estimation Of Redevelopment Probability Using Panel Data-Asset Bubble Burst And Office Market In Tokyo
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chihiro Shimizu & Koji Karato & Yasushi Asami, 2010. "Estimation of redevelopment probability using panel data: Asset bubble burst and office market in Tokyo," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 285-300, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Hangtian, 2019. "The burst of the real estate bubble as a promoter of gentrification in Tokyo and Osaka, 1980–2017," MPRA Paper 96803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kohei Kawai & Masatomo Suzuki & Chihiro Shimizu, 2019. "Shrinkage in Tokyo’s Central Business District: Large-Scale Redevelopment in the Spatially Shrinking Office Market," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-17, May.
- Xu, Hangtian, 2020. "Land Price Fluctuations, Commercial-Residential Segregation, and Gentrification," MPRA Paper 98844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arz:wpaper:eres2010_029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Architexturez Imprints). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eressea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.