Capital process and optimality properties of a Bayesian Skeptic in coin-tossing games
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladimir Vovk, 2009. "Continuous-time trading and the emergence of probability," Papers 0904.4364, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Kei Takeuchi & Akimichi Takemura & Masayuki Kumon, 2011. "New Procedures for Testing Whether Stock Price Processes are Martingales," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 37(1), pages 67-88, January.
- Masayuki Kumon & Jing Li & Akimichi Takemura & Kei Takeuchi, 2012. "Bayesian logistic betting strategy against probability forecasting," Papers 1204.3496, arXiv.org.
- Vladimir Vovk, 2012. "Continuous-time trading and the emergence of probability," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 561-609, October.
- Kei Takeuchi & Masayuki Kumon & Akimichi Takemura, 2008. "Multistep Bayesian strategy in coin-tossing games and its application to asset trading games in continuous time," Papers 0802.4311, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2008.
- Kei Takeuchi & Akimichi Takemura & Masayuki Kumon, 2009. "New procedures for testing whether stock price processes are martingales," Papers 0907.3273, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Shin-ichiro Takazawa, 2012. "Exponential inequalities and the law of the iterated logarithm in the unbounded forecasting game," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(3), pages 615-632, June.
- Kumon, Masayuki & Takemura, Akimichi & Takeuchi, Kei, 2011. "Sequential optimizing strategy in multi-dimensional bounded forecasting games," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 155-183, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:math/0510662. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .