Optimal semi-static hedging in illiquid markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dilip B. Madan & Peter P. Carr & Eric C. Chang, 1998. "The Variance Gamma Process and Option Pricing," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 2(1), pages 79-105.
- Aytaç İlhan & Ronnie Sircar, 2006. "Optimal Static–Dynamic Hedges For Barrier Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 359-385, April.
- Teemu Pennanen, 2014. "Optimal investment and contingent claim valuation in illiquid markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 733-754, October.
- John Armstrong & Teemu Pennanen & Udomsak Rakwongwan, 2018. "Pricing index options by static hedging under finite liquidity," Papers 1803.02486, arXiv.org.
- Mathias Beiglbock & Pierre Henry-Labord`ere & Friedrich Penkner, 2011. "Model-independent Bounds for Option Prices: A Mass Transport Approach," Papers 1106.5929, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2013.
- John Armstrong & Teemu Pennanen & Udomsak Rakwongwan, 2018. "Pricing Index Options By Static Hedging Under Finite Liquidity," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(06), pages 1-18, September.
- Gaoyue Guo & Jan Obloj, 2017. "Computational Methods for Martingale Optimal Transport problems," Papers 1710.07911, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2019.
- Madan, Dilip B & Seneta, Eugene, 1990. "The Variance Gamma (V.G.) Model for Share Market Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(4), pages 511-524, October.
- Teemu Pennanen & Ari-Pekka Perkkiö, 2018. "Convex duality in optimal investment and contingent claim valuation in illiquid markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 733-771, October.
- Mathias Beiglböck & Pierre Henry-Labordère & Friedrich Penkner, 2013. "Model-independent bounds for option prices—a mass transport approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 477-501, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Julio Backhoff-Veraguas & Gudmund Pammer, 2019. "Stability of martingale optimal transport and weak optimal transport," Papers 1904.04171, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2020.
- Sergey Badikov & Mark H. A. Davis & Antoine Jacquier, 2018. "Perturbation analysis of sub/super hedging problems," Papers 1806.03543, arXiv.org, revised May 2021.
- Ariel Neufeld & Julian Sester, 2021. "On the stability of the martingale optimal transport problem: A set-valued map approach," Papers 2102.02718, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2021.
- Neufeld, Ariel & Sester, Julian, 2021. "On the stability of the martingale optimal transport problem: A set-valued map approach," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 176(C).
- Stephan Eckstein & Michael Kupper, 2018. "Computation of optimal transport and related hedging problems via penalization and neural networks," Papers 1802.08539, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2019.
- Ariel Neufeld & Julian Sester, 2021. "Model-free price bounds under dynamic option trading," Papers 2101.01024, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2021.
- Ariel Neufeld & Julian Sester, 2021. "A deep learning approach to data-driven model-free pricing and to martingale optimal transport," Papers 2103.11435, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2022.
- Stephan Eckstein & Michael Kupper, 2019. "Martingale transport with homogeneous stock movements," Papers 1908.10242, arXiv.org, revised May 2021.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Gu Wang, 2018.
"Quantile Hedging in a semi-static market with model uncertainty,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 87(2), pages 197-227, April.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Gu Wang, 2014. "Quantile Hedging in a Semi-Static Market with Model Uncertainty," Papers 1408.4848, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Jonathan Ansari & Eva Lutkebohmert & Ariel Neufeld & Julian Sester, 2022. "Improved Robust Price Bounds for Multi-Asset Derivatives under Market-Implied Dependence Information," Papers 2204.01071, arXiv.org.
- Zhengqing Zhou & Jose Blanchet & Peter W. Glynn, 2021. "Distributionally Robust Martingale Optimal Transport," Papers 2106.07191, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2021.
- Benjamin Jourdain & Gilles Pagès, 2022. "Convex Order, Quantization and Monotone Approximations of ARCH Models," Journal of Theoretical Probability, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 2480-2517, December.
- Marcel Nutz & Johannes Wiesel & Long Zhao, 2022. "Martingale Schr\"odinger Bridges and Optimal Semistatic Portfolios," Papers 2204.12250, arXiv.org.
- Mathias Beiglbock & Benjamin Jourdain & William Margheriti & Gudmund Pammer, 2021. "Stability of the Weak Martingale Optimal Transport Problem," Papers 2109.06322, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2022.
- Buchmann, Boris & Kaehler, Benjamin & Maller, Ross & Szimayer, Alexander, 2017. "Multivariate subordination using generalised Gamma convolutions with applications to Variance Gamma processes and option pricing," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 127(7), pages 2208-2242.
- Mathias Beiglbock & Marcel Nutz, 2014. "Martingale Inequalities and Deterministic Counterparts," Papers 1401.4698, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Dilip B. Madan & Wim Schoutens & King Wang, 2017. "Measuring And Monitoring The Efficiency Of Markets," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(08), pages 1-32, December.
- Lam, K. & Chang, E. & Lee, M. C., 2002. "An empirical test of the variance gamma option pricing model," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 267-285, June.
- Henri Bertholon & Alain Monfort & Fulvio Pegoraro, 2006.
"Pricing and Inference with Mixtures of Conditionally Normal Processes,"
2006-28, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Bertholon, H. & Monfort, A. & Pegoraro, F., 2007. "Pricing and Inference with Mixtures of Conditionally Normal Processes," Working papers 188, Banque de France.
- Martijn Pistorius & Johannes Stolte, 2012. "Fast computation of vanilla prices in time-changed models and implied volatilities using rational approximations," Papers 1203.6899, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MST-2020-08-24 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:2008.01463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: arXiv administrators (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.