Randomized versions of Mazur lemma and Krein-Smulian theorem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frittelli, Marco & Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela, 2002. "Putting order in risk measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1473-1486, July.
- Kai Detlefsen & Giacomo Scandolo, 2005. "Conditional and dynamic convex risk measures," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 539-561, October.
- Kai Detlefsen & Giacomo Scandolo, 2005. "Conditional and Dynamic Convex Risk Measures," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-006, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean‐Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228, July.
- Hans Föllmer & Alexander Schied, 2002. "Convex measures of risk and trading constraints," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 429-447.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ji, Ronglin & Shi, Xuejun & Wang, Shijie & Zhou, Jinming, 2019. "Dynamic risk measures for processes via backward stochastic differential equations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 43-50.
- Andreas H Hamel, 2018. "Monetary Measures of Risk," Papers 1812.04354, arXiv.org.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2018. "Scalar multivariate risk measures with a single eligible asset," Papers 1807.10694, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2021.
- Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela, 2006. "Risk measures via g-expectations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 19-34, August.
- Daniel Lacker, 2015. "Law invariant risk measures and information divergences," Papers 1510.07030, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2016.
- Fei Sun & Yijun Hu, 2018. "Dynamic risk measures on variable exponent Bochner--Lebesgue spaces," Papers 1806.01166, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2019.
- Wing Fung Chong & Ying Hu & Gechun Liang & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 2019.
"An ergodic BSDE approach to forward entropic risk measures: representation and large-maturity behavior,"
Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 239-273, January.
- Wing Fung Chong & Ying Hu & Gechun Liang & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 2016. "An ergodic BSDE approach to forward entropic risk measures: representation and large-maturity behavior," Papers 1607.02289, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
- Freddy Delbaen & Shige Peng & Emanuela Rosazza Gianin, 2010. "Representation of the penalty term of dynamic concave utilities," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 449-472, September.
- Tsanakas, Andreas, 2009. "To split or not to split: Capital allocation with convex risk measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 268-277, April.
- Elisa Mastrogiacomo & Emanuela Rosazza Gianin, 2019. "Time-consistency of risk measures: how strong is such a property?," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 42(1), pages 287-317, June.
- Föllmer Hans, 2014. "Spatial risk measures and their local specification: The locally law-invariant case," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 31(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Alessandro Doldi & Marco Frittelli, 2020. "Conditional Systemic Risk Measures," Papers 2010.11515, arXiv.org.
- Domenico Cuoco & Hua He & Sergei Isaenko, 2008.
"Optimal Dynamic Trading Strategies with Risk Limits,"
Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 56(2), pages 358-368, April.
- Domenico Cuoco & Hua He & Sergei Isaenko, 2004. "Optimal Dynamic Trading Strategies with Risk Limits," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2567, Yale School of Management.
- Geissel Sebastian & Sass Jörn & Seifried Frank Thomas, 2018. "Optimal expected utility risk measures," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 35(1-2), pages 73-87, January.
- Acciaio, Beatrice & Föllmer, Hans & Penner, Irina, 2012. "Risk assessment for uncertain cash flows: model ambiguity, discounting ambiguity, and the role of bubbles," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50118, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2012. "Multiportfolio time consistency for set-valued convex and coherent risk measures," Papers 1212.5563, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- H. Fink & S. Geissel & J. Sass & F. T. Seifried, 2019. "Implied risk aversion: an alternative rating system for retail structured products," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 357-387, October.
- Mitja Stadje, 2018. "Representation Results for Law Invariant Recursive Dynamic Deviation Measures and Risk Sharing," Papers 1811.09615, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2018.
- Tomasz R. Bielecki & Igor Cialenco & Marcin Pitera, 2014. "A unified approach to time consistency of dynamic risk measures and dynamic performance measures in discrete time," Papers 1409.7028, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2015. "A Supermartingale Relation for Multivariate Risk Measures," Papers 1510.05561, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-RMG-2014-12-29 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1411.6256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.