Directed Random Market: the equilibrium distribution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Angle, John, 2006.
"The Inequality Process as a wealth maximizing process,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 367(C), pages 388-414.
- John Angle, 2006. "The Inequality Process as a Wealth Maximizing Process," LIS Working papers 427, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Mukherjea, A. & Rao, M. & Suen, S., 2006. "A note on moment generating functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(11), pages 1185-1189, June.
- Adrian Dragulescu & Victor M. Yakovenko, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of money," Papers cond-mat/0001432, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2000.
- Victor M. Yakovenko & J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Colloquium: Statistical mechanics of money, wealth, and income," Papers 0905.1518, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guy Katriel, 2014. "The Immediate Exchange model: an analytical investigation," Papers 1409.6646, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1404.4068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.