Megaprojects and Risk: An Anatomy of Ambition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hugosson, Muriel Beser, 2005. "Quantifying uncertainties in a national forecasting model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 531-547, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Bain, 2010. "Public sector comparators for UK PFI roads: inside the black box," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 447-471, May.
- Pilon, André Francisco, 2008. "Building new frontiers: An ecosystemic approach to development, culture, education, environment and quality of life," MPRA Paper 10816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stanley Engerman & Kenneth L. Sokoloff, 2004. "Digging the Dirt at Public Expense: Governance in the Building of the Erie Canal and Other Public Works," NBER Working Papers 10965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ginés De Rus, 2007.
"Economic Evaluation and Incentives in Transport Infrastructure Investment,"
Chapters,in: Cost–Benefit Analysis and Incentives in Evaluation, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gines De RUS, 2006. "Economic evaluation and incentives in transport infrastructure investment," Departmental Working Papers 2006-25, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- A. Premchand, 2003. "Ethical Dimensions of Public Expenditure Management," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0314, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Mälkönen, Ville, 2008. "Optimal Public Procurement Contracts Under a Soft Budget Constraint," Discussion Papers 464, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1303.7404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .