Megaprojects and Risk: An Anatomy of Ambition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanley Engerman & Kenneth L. Sokoloff, 2004. "Digging the Dirt at Public Expense: Governance in the Building of the Erie Canal and Other Public Works," NBER Working Papers 10965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Premchand, 2003. "Ethical Dimensions of Public Expenditure Management," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0314, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Mälkönen, Ville, 2008. "Optimal Public Procurement Contracts Under a Soft Budget Constraint," Discussion Papers 464, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Robert Bain, 2010. "Public sector comparators for UK PFI roads: inside the black box," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 447-471, May.
- Pilon, André Francisco, 2008. "Building new frontiers: An ecosystemic approach to development, culture, education, environment and quality of life," MPRA Paper 10816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gines De RUS, 2006. "Economic evaluation and incentives in transport infrastructure investment," Departmental Working Papers 2006-25, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2013-04-06 (Collective Decision-Making)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1303.7404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.