A model-free characterization of recurrences in stationary time series
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hui Chen & Scott Joslin, 2012.
"Generalized Transform Analysis of Affine Processes and Applications in Finance,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(7), pages 2225-2256.
- Hui Chen & Scott Joslin, 2011. "Generalized Transform Analysis of Affine Processes and Applications in Finance," NBER Working Papers 16906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Overbeck, Ludger & Rydén, Tobias, 1997. "Estimation in the Cox-Ingersoll-Ross Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 430-461, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Gang-Jin Wang & Askery Canabarro & Boris Podobnik & Chi Xie & H. Eugene Stanley & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2016. "Short term prediction of extreme returns based on the recurrence interval analysis," Papers 1610.08230, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2013-03-02 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2013-03-02 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1302.3704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .